My client is a fiercely independent London agency, they help brands maximise their value by delivering high-impact strategic and creative solutions at-pace. With a roster of some of the UK's biggest and most well-known brands, they continuously challenge themselves to deliver creative solutions through communications, platforms, and services. With growth happening in major parts of the business they are now recruiting for a Senior Designer to join their busy team in one of the trendiest creative hubs in London.
The senior designer role is pivotal to the growth of their design team, they're keen to meet with talented conceptual and creative Senior Designers. You will mentor a Mid/Junior Designer as well as take the design lead on all projects, utilising your craft and design flair to create beautifully finished work. You will have extensive comms experience but still hold branding at your core and will ideally have worked across everything from above the line to guidelines, digital and experiential. You will know how to make a brand look outstanding on either screen or page and will naturally lead from the front.
- Mentoring and leading the design team
- Working across all accounts for the agency
- Working closely with the Creative Director but taking the lead from a design perspective
- Highly skilled designer with a great portfolio
- Integrated and varied background from print to digital and as a bonus, moving image
- Always looking to go above and beyond
- Hungry to learn and develop yourself personally
- Pragmatic and organised, with great time management