Digital Account Manager
Position: Digital Account Manager
Our client is a Branding and Digital Agency based in London. They are looking to add an Account Manager to manage ongoing client relationships and run projects of varying sizes over brand, design for print and digital.
You will be working with an enthusiastic and social team of designers, strategists, account managers and developers. They have a clear work ethic; to produce strong and intelligent communication to a broad range of premium and luxury clients. The partners trust the team, and are rewarded with commitment and focus.
• Managing and/or supporting projects efficiently across the core disciplines for brand, print and digital.
• Ensure scheduling of projects and appropriate resources are available to meet timings
• Managing detailed project documentation such as briefs, estimates, invoices and contact reports to ensure that it is up to date and relevant.
• Clearly brief the design and/or development team through projects and act as liaison between agency and client
• Help develop existing client relationships and project worth
• Compiling forecast and profitability reports.
You will need to be driven to make projects succeed and be insightful about your client's needs. The studio is fast-paced often with demanding deadlines and therefore requires attention to detail as well as a level head.
• Previous 3 years+ experience within a similar agency
• The ability to work with developers on website projects is essential, with an understanding of how WordPress operates.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly