The Fix are excited to be recruiting for a Talent Manager to join their client, a successful integrated design agency in London. Previous experience working within a creative agency in essential!
-Will need understanding of creative positions such as Art workers, Designers, Copywriters, Project Managers etc.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Manager to join our growing and exciting team. Reporting into the Managing Director we are seeking someone who wants to play a leading role in shaping the future of the agency. You will define, manage and optimise the HR, Recruitment and Talent requirements of the agency and in doing so will ensure a successful contribution towards the business' long term strategic vision and objectives. You will play a key role in securing the best available talent, embedding the company's vision and values and ensure it is a great place to work for all its staff and visitors. This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive, can demonstrate their leadership skills and has the ability to work autonomously.
About our client:
With clients ranging from Fashion, Luxury, FMCG, Tech, Finance B2B and B2C - we work for multiple client sectors across a range of creative disciplines.
- Support the business in devising strategies for improvements to its staff retention rate
- Talent and performance management experience - working with department heads and agency directors to ensure the management and implementation of the Talent Management process across the business. Ability to identify and support the retention of valuable team members.
- Support the MD with our Leadership programme
- Continue to develop the roadmap to deliver the key milestones for inclusion/entry to the ‘Sunday Times best small companies to work for' league table
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with all staff to be proactive in managing the agency's morale and staff well-being
- Oversee and manage the ‘Social Club' to ensure regular staff events are co-ordinated and financially managed. Support the inclusion of company values within all staff communications
- Ensure new starters and freelancers have detailed induction and training when joining the business - for the vision, culture and values of the business as well as the systems and processes for carrying out their role
- Experience in writing engaging job advertisements and specifications
- Managing end to end recruitment process, including filtering initial applications
- Creating talent pipelines and identifying future talent for the business
- Manage a recruitment strategy that minimises the reliance on external agencies, and manage existing PSL
- Working with hiring managers to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely manner, and refining the brief as and where necessary
- Manage staff and freelance contracts of employment/engagement
- Ensure that HR employment best practice is adhered to with minimal risk to the business and escalate to Board level as required
- Minimise the occurrence of disputes relating to employment law and ensure we have the relevant quality of external legal and professional advice as required
- Actively involved in annual salary planning and industry benchmarking
- Ensure company policies and procedures are updated on annual basis
- Management of Receptionist/Junior Office Manager
- You will have experience of working in a Talent/ HR environment within a creative agency.
- A positive and outgoing personality which drives momentum but also gains respect across entire business for discretion and confidentiality
- Successful recruitment and talent management/acquisition experience
You'll be joining a dynamic, funky agency who are full of ideas and innovation. With our friendly sociable feel, you'll fit in straight away, be given autonomy to share your ideas, and be a part of this entrepreneurial family delivering the very best for our clients. Based in light and bright offices in London and just a stone's throw from the trendy bars and pubs of the area.
With everything from a social club, to free fruit, free breakfast on a Monday, through to coming in late or leaving early on your Birthday - there are plenty of reasons to join!
Apply for Talent Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly