Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
This unique agency, who create innovative, amazing digital experiences for clients across the globe, are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their team. Working in this collaborative team of market leaders, you'll support in the process of managing client briefs from concept to delivery.
What will your role include?
- Working across a high volume, of quick turnaround unforgettable experiences, for a variety of clients, you will support the creative pre-production process by responding to client briefs, collaborating with a Creative Producer to conceptualise and scope out work, ensuring that clients needs are met and expectations managed throughout
- You'll work to manage budgets ranging from small to large, driving the projects from the first conversation and ensuring that the clients vision is clearly defined and relayed internally; you'll become your clients trusted point of contact and a pillar of knowledge
- Ideally you'll have a basic understanding of technical solutions, i.e., LED and projectors, but be eager to learn more!
- You'll use your excellent pitching and presentation skills, so that you're able to champion your team's creative vision and convince your clients to think outside the box
- You'll always keep an eye on the flow of work, to ensure everything is moving through the pipeline accordingly and moving in the right direction
If you are a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, who has a creative background and is fantastic at building relationships, internally and externally, looking to work for a company who create mind blowing digital experiences, then please apply to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to start the conversation.