B2B PAID SOCIAL / PPC SPECIALIST
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim PPC / Paid Social specialist to join a leading PR Agency.
A large part of the role will include the ability to provide strategic paid search leadership to deliver best in class PPC and social media implementation. The company are looking for candidates with experience in working with a diverse mix of clients across a variety of projects, as well as having a strong marketing agency background.
- You will take ownership of recommending campaign activity KPI's, reporting, and making targeting and segmentation recommendations
- You will be responsible for the effective development and management of all digital campaigns and channel reporting, including PPC, display networks and paid social video and mobile for a range of B2B clients
- You will oversee and assist team members with project managing all digital accounts, projects, tasks and day-to-day deliverables across the client portfolio. Day to day campaign monitoring and optimisation, analysis of results and testing new strategies
- You will lead paid campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords and Outbrain
- You will liaise with clients to ensure all campaigns and projects are fully understood, planned and executed accordingly
Requiered Skills and Experience:
- A passion for all things digital
- At least 5 years' experience working agency-side within a digital marketing role across B2B clients
- Proven experience in running complex and effective campaigns
- Deep knowledge of paid search and content marketing, planning, pricing/bidding, budget management, optimisation and reporting.
- Strong experience with Google advertising products (AdWords, Analytics, YouTube, etc.) and Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for paid advertising
- Be able to recommend campaign KPIs
- Organised and able to run multiple campaigns, across multiple channels, for multiple clients at one time
- Able to make targeting and segmentation recommendations
- Comfortable with use of content management systems, basic web page editing and an understanding of tracking and analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writteExcellent analytical and project management skills and confidence in making well-informed decisions