Marketing Brand Assistant
A global beauty and skincare brand who operate at the luxury end of the market are looking for a Marketing Brand Assistant to join their team! The client, who is well known for their cutting-edge products are looking for a talented marketer to help them promote their brand.
What's the role?
Working alongside the Brand and VM Manager in the execution of brand and marketing strategy, this role includes;
- Assisting the Brand manager developing brand guidelines
- Updating and executing the UK Marketing calendar
- Coordinate 360 marketing activation plans
- Work with the brand manager to manage the production of all print and digital marketing materials
- Liaise with e-commerce teams on updating the brand page
- Assist on brand presentations
- Source, brief and implement ad hoc VM requests
- Deliver ad-hoc projects upon request
Who is heir ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be ambitious and hard working - happy to work across numerous teams and be kept on their feet!
You will have experience in a marketing role, and preferably as a Brand assistant. You will have a knowledge of the retail and beauty industry, keen to join a team where you can grow and develop.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Marketing Brand Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly