Based in Central London, our client is a leading retail/shopper marketing specialist working with some of the country's leading brands. They are a passionate team of 70+ specialists, sitting under a well-established network, united by their desire to creatively and commercially build the best retail brands in the market. They are currently looking for a Mid-Weight and Senior Planner; both will work across two of the agency's largest tech and telecoms accounts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the retail space, experienced within the planning stages of a project, knowing how to relay insights to the wider team and implement into functional and innovative strategies
- Preferably have e-commerce and digital display experience
- Be experienced working with both mass and specialist channels
- Be proactive, driven, unflappable and able to work well under pressure
- Be an excellent team player who values a collaborative approach; as this agency work alongside a number of others within their network, you will know how to apply an integrated approach to your work, knowing that value is added by collaboration
What experience is needed?
- Experience in an integrated agency environment is a bonus but not essential; you must have prior experience within planning in a creative capacity
- Shopper marketing experience is highly advantageous, as is understanding how a brand's customer experience is bought to life within retail, however this is not mandatory
If you have the above experience, and thrive on working with passionate, creative minds then please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP to register for this opportunity.
Apply for Midweight/Senior Planners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly