Are you a Project Leader with strong delivery experience? Want to work for a leading aj100 studio? Here's your chance!
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Leader at a top tier architecture practice based in London, renowned for it's high-spec projects in the residential, education and workplace sectors. The selected Project Leader will become a key part of the 'delivery' team working on a number of large-scale residential developments in the UK. Very client facing role, perfect chance to gain the necessary experience to rise up to Associate level and beyond. Revit!
The selected Architect will be involved in the following;
- Leading a team on a large-scale residential project in the UK
- Delivery stages of residential projects
- Visiting site, dealing with sub-contractors and external consultants
- Acting as a key point of contact for the client
The successful Architect will have the following;
- UK based residential experience
- A history of working in the delivery stages of residential projects
- Experienced on site, coordinating and dealing with sub-contractors
- Client facing
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.