Known for creative design and pioneering craftsmanship, this company combines traditional hand skills with advanced materials and technology to create award-winning furniture for yachts and houses throughout the world.
This ambitious company is growing to meet the worldwide demand for its luxury furniture. With state of the art in-house production facilities and a creative and technical studio they are seeking an additional Project Manager.
The successful candidate will manage the engineers within the team and oversee project management and delivery of a projects from concept design to handover of iconic yacht and residential projects worldwide.
Person / Experience Required:
- Ability to manage furniture projects to a value in excess of GBP1m from design concept through to client handover
- Ability to plan and schedule with your team to exceed client's expectations
- At least 5 years' bespoke furniture making and construction knowledge at a luxury level
- Proven experience of CAD software skills with 3D an advantage
- Excellent leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and travel worldwide outside normal working hours when required
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly