Senior Data Planner / Strategist (leading London agency - CRM account)
Senior Data Planner - London £55K to £65K
Are you a Senior Data Planner / Strategist looking for a chance to make your mark on a new win for this London based marketing agency?
Senior Data Planner - The role
• We are looking for a Senior Data Planner to work fora new client that is passionate about CRM.
• You will be involved in the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and data campaigns
• Use your expertise to develop insights to inform strategy and drive targeting and personalisation of CRM programs.
• Become the clients' trusted contact for all things data related
• Oversee a Data Planner within the team
Senior Data Planner- Skills and experience
• Extensive data planning and strategy experience gained agency side.
• Ability to communicate with clients and internal teams (including analysts, campaign managers and strategists)
• Confidence to quickly get up to speed on a new client
• Understanding of some of the following would be beneficial - campaign management software, data analysis / visualisation tools, or website and social analytics
If you are looking for a senior data planning role on a new client this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
The agency is well respected, has recently won several high profile accounts and has a dynamic environment that rewards and encourages their staff.
The salary for this role is between £55K and £65K plus a lovely mix of benefits
If you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click 'APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in CRM and data jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org