The Digital Manager role involves overseeing the corporate online presence for the business across digital channels, developing and delivering the digital and social media element of the corporate affairs strategy.
Overseeing a major website re-platform project, to overhaul the current corporate facing website.
Our client is a very well known, and highly respected consumer brand based in Northampton.
The Digital Manager role involves:
- Overall responsibility for managing the corporate facing external digital presence across the website and social media channels
- Working within the corporate communications team, working alongside business partners and stakeholders to create and implement strategic digital content
- Developing and implementing global campaigns to support business objectives as part of a wider strategy to drive engagement globally
- Being responsible for ensuring the brand is consistently and effectively used across all channels
- Delivering high quality content that drives engagement for the brand - including any causes and issues that the business champion
- Creating engaging written, visual content or interactive content for use on social media channels and the corporate website - working with agencies in order to develop this
- Taking ownership for social media channels and outlining and implementing a strategy for content
- Being responsible for the corporate website, ensuring all information on the website is engaging, on brand and insightful at all times
- Overseeing a major website re-platform project, to modernise the current website
- Reporting on web and social media performance and creating reports to allow insight on how effective online communications are
In order to be considered for the Digital Manager role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within digital marketing and have had exposure in working within a fast paced environment
- Extensive experience in creating and managing engaging and creative content for global corporate activity
- Had exposure of creating digital campaign planning for a global or multi-country business
- Extensive experience in creating first class writing, editing and visual storytelling skills for digital channels
- Experience of creating a range of website content, including; landing pages, blogs and video content
- Proven experience in Google Analytics, organic and paid social media, extensive MS Office Suite experience
- Sound understanding of content optimisation and SEO tools for rankings and research
- The ability to be a self-starter and be comfortable in a fast paced complex environment
- The ability to maintain momentum for long term strategy whilst delivering tactical goals
The Digital Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a global consumer business on an initial 12 month contract.
There is a lot of opportunity to grow and develop within the role and the business.