Senior Residential Interior Designer
A well known and leading Interior Design practice are seeking a highly creative and experienced Senior Residential Interior Designer to join their fast-paced Hammersmith based team working on luxury residential projects.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Residential Interior Designer include:
- To work on any/all phases of the design development including Concept, Schematic Design and Design Development through to installation and client handover
- To take responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the other members of the Interior Design and Interior Architectural team assigned to the key project stages
- To liaise, where appropriate with associated design practices, organisations or companies outside of the practice who have been appointed to the project
- To prepare and develop with the design team where required, drawings, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design. Including schedules for construction and FF&E specifications.
- To continually be introducing fresh ideas and inspiration to the design team
Essential key attributes of the Senior Residential Interior Designer include:
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Fluent in Auto CAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in both residential and commercial high-end projects internationally with specific experience in Asia
- Understanding of the designer's role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Hand sketching
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage and prioritise tasks time efficiently
- Flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Able to manage, support and mentor junior & intermediate designers on the team
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.