A very well established East London agency are looking for a very talented midweight designer to join their team. They are one of London's leading agencies in their field and work across retail spaces from boutique start up brands all the way up to global brands.
They provide insight and strategy to brand identity through to website designer and physical experiences too. They understand how to influence brand connections and distil customer insight and brand identity into experience and they have been creating commercial interiors, window displays and pop-ups for almost 40 years.
The role is responsible for taking the client's initial brief and producing designs that will inspire and delight the client given constraints of time scales, budgets, manufacturing possibilities and appropriate materials. The role will liaise with the Project Manager to ensure that the client design is accurately interpreted so that the project management team are able to deliver the project on time, on budget and to the required standard quality.
- Attending client meetings to take new design briefs and brainstorm ideas.
- Managing design projects from initial client brief through design processes to delivery.
- Quoting of design projects at maximum profitability within clients' budgets.
- Hand sketching up concepts and creating mood boards for client presentations.
- Creating final rendered visuals to a high standard.
- Creating scaled technical production drawings.
- Presenting final designs in client meetings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Designing architectural/interior projects for residential projects.
- Sourcing of materials, manufacturers (in-house and external) and suppliers required for assigned projects.
- Keeping abreast of industry challenges and trends to offer expert solutions to clients' needs.
- Relevant commercial experience (3 - 5 years minimum in a similar environment).
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- A 3D package such as 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D is absolutely essential.
- Very good hand sketching skills.
- Highly efficient, organised, a strong planner, problem solver with great time management/prioritisation skills.
- An ability to work on a large number of tasks at any one time under tight deadlines, working under pressure.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Proven experience in small business development, at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong small business understanding and sales focused.
- Working knowledge and experience in digital marketing including; SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
- Experience in Wordpress.
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly