Working with a company in London who Design and Produce specialist cycling accessories opening a new world of riding possibilities for passionate cyclists.
They are currently looking to hire a Creative Director to join their small but growing team (approx. 15 staff) in their London Office.
You must have a really strong interest in cycling for this role...
The Creative Director will be brought on to really push and grow this exciting brand and manage a small team of 2-3 creatives/writers so management is essential.
You must be able to deliver ideas for the brand across print/digital etc
This position reports directly to the CEO and requires a results-driven candidate with branding and marketing experience, and an outstanding ability to multi-task, as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Defining, developing and implementing digital, social media, content creation and events strategy with the objective to further strengthen the brand.
- Leading and working with the creative team to develop product presentation and communication based on market-based feedback.
- Ensuring the quality of design and tone of voice on all creative output by enforcing a rigorous creative review process.
- Working with the team to develop collaboration projects.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment.
- Hold a degree in Business, Branding, Marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing or branding; outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area are essential.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based in: London
Remuneration: Depending on experience