Digital Marketing Manager
Would you like to help define the digital marketing strategy of a firm that runs a multi-billion pound commercial property portfolio, owning some of the most prominent advertising space in London?
You will have the opportunity to assist in planning and delivering of all digital aspects of the London portfolio, including digital advertising, retail, commercial, online content and digital comms.
The property giant is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their London offices.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Support and define London's digital communications strategy
- Create the content strategy for the London retail locations
- Drive traffic to both the commercial and retail websites through SEO, PPC and digital media
- Lead the SEO and PPC strategy and brief the agencies
- Day to Day management and development of websites
- Coordinate the content for internal and external advertising screens
- Deliver, monitor and brief all social media campaigns and complete post campaign analysis
- Evaluate emerging trends and competitor activations.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
Key Skills and Experience of the Digital Marketing manager:
- Content creation experience including; experience uploading content, producing web copy and copy for social media platforms
- Must be competent with budget management and spreadsheets
- Hands on experience using Dotmailer and Drupal
- Experience rolling out a social media strategy
- Some analytics skills and programmatic experience would be a bonus
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly