Excellent digital Account Manager required to manage corporate websites and builds, mat cover from June 2018 - July 2019...
One of the best corporate communications and branding agencies in the business, with an impressive list of FTSE 100 clients and a talented team of creatives, strategists and project managers to match.
We are looking for a digital Account Manager who is a strong team player, organised and with perfect attention to detail. You will be responsible for all aspects of day to day digital project management and client service for your accounts including:
- projects including web design and build, online corporate communications and investor relations
- setting budgets
- planning and communicating project delivery
- managing client expectations
- liaising with strategy, design and production
- briefing creative and digital design work
- keeping projects on time and on budget
To be successful in this digital Account Manager role you will have:
- excellent experience of managing web design and build projects for corporate clients
- strong client service skills from an agency background
- good technical understanding and ability to work well with designers, UX and developers
If this sounds like you and you are available to start in June, please apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly