4 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager, Wembley Park
£Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Quintain is a London regeneration specialist, focused on delivering Wembley Park, a major new creative district, residential neighbourhood and visitor destination for London.
Wembley Park is already home to London's first and most successful designer outlet, a number of hotels, 1000 homes and acres of public realm. The expanded park will have over 7000 homes, 15,000 residents, 4000 students, 2 major venues (Wembley Stadium and SSE Arena), London's largest Boxpark to date (opening Sept 2018), a new theatre, 20 artist studios, a school and major investment in new parkland and public spaces. The pace of development is very significant, equivalent to building an Olympic Village in less than 4 years.
This will be a unique opportunity to join the team, as Wembley Park gears up to host the Euro Games 2020 and its home, Brent Council, has recently named London Borough of Culture 2020.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to play a significant role in growing Wembley Park's brand profile as an exciting new creative district for London. This is an amazing opportunity to work on one of the UK's most prestigious cultural projects.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Campaign Planning and Delivery: Lead the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns across all owned, earned and paid channels;
- Collateral Production: play a key role in developing Wembley Park marketing materials; oversee content creation, page-planning, copywriting and distribution, as required;
- Agency Management: Procure and contract-manage creative, media agencies and external suppliers to ensure effective delivery of services;
- Launches and Events: Plan and deliver influencer and media events including launches, press and FAM trips, activations, working with internal teams and agencies for effective delivery;
- Animation and Enlivenment: Work with external agencies, internal teams and event partners to maximise the PR benefit generated by on-site events and animation activities.
- Stakeholder Liaison: Build and maintain strong relationships with local stakeholders;
- Media Relations: Work with our PR agency to run a programme of journalist, broadcast and influencer visits to Wembley Park and proactively pitch key themes and ideas to generate inspirational coverage of Wembley Park;
- Representation & Influence: Leverage Wembley Park's membership of key external organisations and relevant visitor economy/place-making forums;
- Brand Management: Ensure that the Wembley Park visual identity is adhered to across all marketing collateral;
- Intelligence and Insight: Commission and apply audience research, industry intelligence and digital analytics to inform and optimise communications and campaigns across specific target segments;
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Analyse previous campaign performance (ROI, media and digital performance) to develop and set future campaign KPIs.
- Budgeting and Finance: Ensure all marketing and communications activities are accurately budgeted and that all financial and procurement procedures are correctly adhered to.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a skilled marketing professional with significant experience and interest in destination branding and place-making strategies through arts and culture, participative events and community engagement. We are looking for a self-starter who can lead and empower others.
The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix (digital, print, social, PR, partnerships); procuring and managing PR, media and creative agencies and managing campaign and project budgets.
The successful candidate will understand and apply consumer and visitor intelligence, data and insights and demonstrate advanced problem solving skills and strategic thinking. They will be able to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and demonstrate excellent communication skills to adapt the tone of voice and style according to the channel and target audience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter via the link below. Please address the below questions in your covering letter to demonstrate your suitability for the role and include your salary expectations.
- Why are you interested in place-making & Wembley Park in particular?
- In your opinion, what are the top three strengths of Wembley Park as a visitor destination, and what are its top three challenges?
- What past work experience and skills would be important in order to succeed in this role?
Closing date: 22 March 2018
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly