BIM Coordinator - Central London
7 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity available for a BIM Coordinator looking to take their career to the next level. This top architectural practice is looking to add a talented BIM Coordinator with minimum 2 year's experience to the team in their London office due to an increased workload.
- Good understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards
- Advanced level of understanding of Autodesk REVIT
- Ability of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
- Experience in project level BIM Coordination
- Sound knowledge of design principles and of construction methods and processes
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines model changes /perform clash detection
- Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential
- UK experience is a must!!
This is a key role within the practice and they are looking for someone that wants to be a part of a successful growing team with passion & ambition. Fast track career options on offer along with very generous benefits and bonus structure with this celebrated award-winning practice.
Apply for BIM Coordinator - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly