This company specialise in the luxury end of the soft furnishings marketplace, developing exquisite fabric and cushion collections for an international clientele. They are known for fabrics with a refined finish, look and drape which make them truly unique. With showrooms in London, Moscow and across the USA and Canada, their collections offer discerning customers all the elements for a beautiful and comfortable home.
They are currently recruiting for an Interior Designer to be responsible for designing and project managing all of the Companys custom made services. These services include bespoke handmade curtain design consultation, upholstery, special embroidery and all textile accessory design and making.
This is a growing area of the business therefore there are opportunities of business development to expand their bespoke services.
Person / Experience Required:
- Related qualification and experience in Interior Design dealing with furniture, curtain and upholstery projects
- At least 3 years experience in high-end residential design in London
- Good knowledge of fabrics, furnishings and spatially aware with an eye for colour and detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great empathetic presentation and negotiating skills
- Must be truly a team player and able to be relied upon
- Strong administration, reporting and processing capabilities
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral skills
- Competent MS Office skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence is essential
There is a competitive salary on offer and in return they will provide an exciting, creative, sophisticated and friendly environment in which to develop your career. They will also provide full product training, including visits to their mills in Europe.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly