Strategic brand-building and communications company is looking for a Studio Manager to help run in-house design team in West London (near Notting Hill).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro active, innovative and self motivating Studio Manager who is passionate about delivering quality production.
Reporting to the Art Director, the Studio Manager will lead the planning for our in-house studio and actively support our clients across the creative design and production space.
You will own the process of project lifecycle from client brief to delivery, ensuring deadlines are met and the studio is resourced to cope with all foreseen incoming traffic.
You will develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with relevant stakeholders, ensuring products are signed off by appropriate colleagues before release to client.
You will ensure the AD is kept updated daily on the creative capacity and output of the studio as well as mentoring, coaching and developing the studio team.
To be successful in this role you will be industry savvy, keeping up with market trends and consumer wants.
You will be expected to perform your duties with independence and accountability in all areas and to perform consistently to achieve the commercial objectives.
- 3 + years' experience as Studio Manager (agency exp. highly desirable)
- Extensive project experience across print and digital design as well as shoot production.
- Experience leading design projects from brief, to concept, through to delivery.
- Experience in project management, delegation, managing deadlines and setting expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise work when needed
- Passionate about creativity and finding innovative solutions for our clients
- Previous experience with time management software (e.g. ASANA, Procim) or other relevant systems
- Coach, mentor and develop the Studio team
- Efficient and effective worker with the ability to think on your feet
- Embraces change and demonstrates adaptability
- Confident and upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients
- A team player who is resourceful and collaborative
Traffic the flow of all work through the Studio from inception to production.
Build delivery timelines in conjunction with the Account Management Team and Strategy Teams.
Own the process of each project lifecycle from client brief to delivery.
Ensure the efficiency of the Studio by managing the resources of the agency with particular attention to ensuring that, at any time, the studio is resourced to cope with all incoming work.
Maintain a liaison with the all Client leads to pre-empt and plan for services required ahead of their scheduled or delivered briefs.
Instigate the creation of agency templates and standards for designs; include creds docs and new business pitch proposals.
Manage and motivate a Studio team of up to 4 full time staff with varied skills and expertise across art, design, photography, production, videography.
This company works with some of the world's best entrepreneurial, intelligent, pioneering brands. Staff work across integrated teams in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, VIP as well as their Creative Innovation & Digital team, on a client portfolio which includes some of the world's most iconic brands alongside emerging talent and niche brands.
The company was founded with the vision to serve their people, and their clients, differently. Their values are central to every decision they make. They aim to be strong, caring, passionate and wise for their people and their clients. Through these values, they deliver standout work, truly care about their impact, and offer truly informed counsel. If this resonates with you then please send us your CV.