A Central London agency specialising in campaign work (print & digital) for live events and arts entertainment is looking for a Graphic Designer.
Reports to a Creative Director and a Head of Design. The agency provides creative campaign direction, from initial briefing to research, photoshoot direction, typography and outpit across digital, out-of-home and print advertising.
- To design and artwork across the board materials for posters, leaflets, adverts, front of house etc..
- Prepare for pitch presentations and be client-facing when necessary.
- Provide creative solutions to the product brief as supplied by the marketing team and/or clients working with artist photos, briefing or sourcing illustration and typographic solutions.
- Retouching artist pictures or overseeing 3rd party retouchers.
- Seeking approval of the design by the necessary marketing managers, artists and their management.
- Carrying the approved design through on all other designed parts of the product to include the booklet as and when briefed.
- Ensuring most up to date and cost effective digital technology is used and the use of standard templates.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustration and all other necessary programs for design and artwork.
- Ability to design and build animated banners using HTML/CSS.
- Entertainment and/or agency experience desirable.
- 2-3 years' experience in the field of graphic design.
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and folio.