We are recruiting a Creative Artworker to join an independent integrated creative agency based in Shoreditch.
Having been around for over 25 years, this award-winning agency creates incredible, engaging ideas that go everywhere. They have incredible experience delivering on integrated projects that cover retail, shopper marketing, packaging, sponsorship, digital, social, experiential, TV, outdoor and press.
We are looking for someone who is creative but who also has a strong technical ability to join our client's creative team as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for working on some of the agency's key accounts delivering on POS, working to templates on catalogues, resizing and formatting assets and a bit of packaging.
You will need a solid understanding of the print production process and be confident enough to send your finished work to print.
The ideal candidate:
- Good CS skills are expected, as you will be using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Well organised, capable of prioritising work load.
- A creative eye for layout, composition and typography.
- An adaptable and flexible character.
- Someone who enjoys adding value to the creative process but who is completely comfortable focussing on delivering faultless artwork.
If you are a creative artworker looking to join a busy team and produce really high quality artwork then please get in touch with us as soon as possible.