3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented Motion Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years agency experience and have strong After effects skills. As a member of our in-house production studio, you will work on a variety of exciting projects across a range of global brands.
We are a small department that takes on all the agency's production needs, either creating content in-house or collaborating with suppliers according to the project requirements. We work on all forms of content for clients - mid to longer-term content which can be anything from social content creation to brand.
You will be responsible for translating design concepts and storyboards to create high-end motion graphics and edits. Projects can involve creating all assets from scratch and developing a new style, or bringing to life a storyboard that has been briefed by the design department.
Projects vary enormously and there is opportunity to work across all brands
Motion designer required skills/experience
* Stand out portfolio/reel
* Strong understanding of design, typography, compositing, colour and composition
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines .
* Experience working with digital, social and broadcast formats.
* Ability to work across multiple projects, from digital and print design, to online videos and reactive social content.
* Stay ahead of curve on social platform standards and industry trends.
* Hands-on involvement in creative and idea generating meetings.
* Designing content for both online and offline consumption.
* Liaising with fellow team members, from client services to strategic planning.
Apply for Motion Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly