The aim of this Digital Designer is to help boost the team and help tell stories by leading new creative campaign roll-outs for a much-loved and respected beauty and hospitality brands.
Our client is a creative agency made up of 150 talented individuals working out of 5 offices around the globe. They work with some of the world's leading brands, where the visual creatives share a real passion for ideation and crafting engaging world-class creative visuals.
Even though you'll be part of a dynamic design team, this particular function is the first of its kind within the agency and so there is an exciting opportunity build this capability further.
Proven creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. The team are passionate and dedicated, brimming with talent and enthusiasm. They are looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vitality and vigour to the agency.
- Be able to provide strategic design direction with a user centric approach to your work
- Be responsible for visual creative implementation of design across global ecommerce site.
- Be responsible for maintaining and develop the brand direction (creating standards across global pages)
- Schedule and manage your own workflow, from output of creative (including asset organisation) to briefing, testing and implementation of feedback.
- Build strong relationships with client and partner agencies alike to ensure they maintain good working practices and exploit the best and the latest technology.
- Have a solid understanding of (and are able to communicate) what goes into successful digital brands, products and campaigns with a deep understanding of the digital delivery process for a large brand.
- Be able to juggle and have a flexible way of working.
- A confident creative point of view with a strong sensibility for beauty industry aesthetics and a collaborative style of working.
- Proven track record of developing creative with flair for .com large brand site(s).
- Thorough understanding of the digital delivery process for various brands.
- A high level of organisational and problem solving skills, including a focus on delivery process improvements.
- A passion for emerging technologies and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest digital design trends and practices.
- Experience designing beautiful and intuitive experiences that you have crafted with input from user insight, analytics and validated through testing.
- The ability to manage relationships professionally and effectively.
- An eye for absolute precision and accuracy.
- A can-do attitude towards building a new capability within an established agency.
- Ability to use After Effects is beneficial.
- Strong digital artworking capabilities.
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and folio.