7 days left
- Full Time
Brand Manager - £35- 45k
About Our Client
This leading luxury brand is very high profile within the UK and Internationally. With its flagship stores in London, this fashion brand is now launching into the next phase of it's exciting growth.
About the Role
You will be working closely with the Marketing Director to create and protect the brand, leveraging your visual flair and design skills to act as brand guardian, enhance and evolve the portfolio, bringing the look and feel of the brand to life across all consumer touchpoints.
- Ensure that all brand guidelines are met and are in line with the values and spirit of the brand.
- To define and document the brands visual presence and to be shared across all stakeholders.
- Be aware of the latest trends for the brand and the competitors in the marketplace.
- To identify, nurture and manage brand enhancing partnerships, both for the consumer and all trade facing relationships.
- You will work closely with the wholesale, retail and operations teams as well as the Co- Founder and Creative Director.
- To be ‘ahead of the market place' and always create long lasting impressions on the target market.
- Develop, share and deliver a content calendar across social , email and blog.
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to our content.
- Liaising with the brand partners on collaborative social and blog content.
- Coordinating and managing in store customer events.
- Managing the end to end process for both our campaign photoshoot and the ecommerce shoots in order to get the best possible quality collateral on time and on budget.
- Create campaign assets for both online and offline execution for direct mail, media inserts, online banner ads and other interactive ad formats, creative assets for paid social campaigns.
- Creative Flair and a real eye for design in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Experience of working with a fashion e-tailer.
- Understanding of working with concessions and brand experience.
- Photoshop and Indesign skills would be advantageous.
- Brand experience within a luxury or high end fashion brand is preferable.
- Excellent working experience of all social platforms.
Please get in touch if you feel you have the relevant experience.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **