5 days left
- Full Time
Leading independent creative agency in NW London seeks a Traffic Manager to help run the creative studio department.
To manage press advertisements on behalf of the clients in a variety of media always in line with overall business objectives
- To manage the dispatch of press advertisements and online HTML's for various clients in the house building sector.
- Manage design layouts, coding and testing process on digital HTML ADs.
- Briefing and amending press, online and HTML advertising for clients
- Manage adverts and booking schedules through bespoke online ADweb system and HTML Redmine Project management system
- Liaise directly with clients, publications, internal Client Relationship Managers, UK design studio and digital coders based in Poland.
- Confidently lead and participate in client meetings and communications.
- Identify the potential of reportee and provide guidance and training to enable them to grow in ability and confidence.
- Embrace a culture to support a consultative, client focused and collaborative approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- An eye for great design - generates fresh ideas, new approaches and displays originality.
- Able to articulate ideas clearly and convincingly.
- Systematic & logical. Formulates and communicates coherent plans and manages priorities
- Self control. Self-disciplined, diplomatic and able to manage stress in self and customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environment whilst maintaining rapport and goodwill
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knows how and when to delegate and allocate authority and responsibility appropriately
Knowledge and Experience
- Project management skills - (add software packages)
- Advert management systems
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and organisational skills
- 1 year's experience people management/supervisory skills including appraisals, development and guidance
Apply for Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly