Junior Card and Gift Wrap Designer
Position: Junior Card and Gift Wrap Designer
Our client is best known as one of the UK's leading and most prolific stationery and gift design agencies. Their distinctive designs now stretch across various product categories, including paper, accessories and lifestyle. They are looking for a Junior Card and Gift Wrap Designer to join their studio team. This is a great opportunity to experience life within a fast-growing business, work directly with paper printers and help drive the brand forward.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for great design, an understanding of the industry and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of InDesign would be a plus.
Key Objectives of role:
- Creating ‘house' style cards and ancillary product in-line with the brand strategy
- Innovate new and develop existing ranges and designs for cards and ancillary product.
- Generating new colour palettes, drawing styles, patterns, fonts and themes, synonymous with the brand.
- Creating mood boards and staying abreast of the design industry trends with magazines and blogs.
- Initiating research trips: attending exhibitions, galleries, visiting shops and reading magazines.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have 1-2 years' experience
- Have proven professional industry experience gained as an art worker
- Have a high level of presentation and attention to detail
- Be motivated to commit and develop your role
- Work independently without direct supervision
- Have a ‘can do' approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to work as part of a team
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.