Senior Workplace Strategist
A leading international workplace design practice are seeking a Senior Workplace Strategist to join their thriving London office.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Workplace Strategist include:
- Understand and shape the clients space strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyse business growth
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
Key attributes of the Senior Workplace Strategist include:
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding different organisation's requirements and recommend a workplace solution that will help them meet their current and future needs
- Be a strategic thinker with good analysis and consultancy abilities, focused on helping optimize the performance of property assets by aligning business strategy with workplace design
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Workplace Strategist role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.