Digital Marketing Executive - Commerce
You will be supporting the creation of creation and implementation of successful media campaigns. Utilising Paid, Owned and Earned digital marketing and print channels for growing our Commerce verticals. You will be supporting support the growth of Commerce business whose current products and services include, but are not limited to, Education, Fantasy Gaming, Puzzles, Dating, Bookshop, Tickets, Shop & Garden.
My client is the Nation's leading publisher. Company's mission is to provide content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. It delivers quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day, across its digital and print properties as well as through leading digital partners.
27.2 million Britons consume content across their portfolio monthly, with a growing global digital audience through 107 million browsers a month.
- Support and implement impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms, working to specific campaign KPIs. Campaigns may include the full marketing mix of below and above-the-line channels. Including but not limited to: Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic, Online Display, Email, VoD, and Print.
- Working closely with the Consumer Marketing team to execute the campaigns from planning through to full implementation and analysis.
- Working in collaboration with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation, tracking and optimisation of any Paid activity; and the internal CRM, Media and Social teams to ensure the desired activity from our Owned and Earned channels.
- Help to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Working with the SEO & Content Manager to identify content opportunities that will drive top-of-the-funnel traffic through search engine visibility.
- Continuous analysis of campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
- Work closely with the wider marketing and business teams to gather information and provide suggestions for the recommended media channels and audience segments.
- Support the consumer marketing team with forecasting and budgeting. Managing weekly/monthly /seasonal targets ensuring traffic, revenues and costs are fully reported and in line with budget.
- Has +2 years experience in digital marketing for a B2C organisation.
- Excellent Email, Social and Display skills and knowledge.
- Experience of social media campaigns to grow audience reach and engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of running/optimising media campaigns to budget.
- Day-to-day planning of online marketing execution and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Experience of using analytical tools and platforms. Experience using Adobe systems such as Omniture and AEM is desirable.
- Numerate and fluent in aggregating and analysing core campaign performance metrics.
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Independent individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Organised, professional and resilient.
- A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment.
It's an amazing opportunity to join a market leading publisher's expanding ecom business.
You will be offered a competitive salary together with a great benefits package.