3 days left
- Full Time
Communications Manager required for a new and exciting start-up with a cross-industry initiative to improve and promote collaborative practice. Working from their Central London studio with a small, but growing team of Architects and Engineers.
- Development of marketing materials
- Create content and ideas for all online media and formats, including the website and social media channels.
- Take a lead role in organising all external exhibitions and events.
- Maintain quality control and document management.
- Create a Project Quality Plan, assisting with fee management & Contracts
- Monitor office diary
- Assist in setting up presentations
- Prepare detailed design programmes appropriate to the work stage
- Resource planning
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the creative design process through all work stages
- Previous experience of working in an architecture practice or similar would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
The ideal candidate has a pro-active approach to generating new ideas for effective communication, flexibility and the ability to multi-task
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly