Are you a creative artworker, with experience in type and layout across print and digital, who is interested in making a positive difference in people's lives?
We are looking for a bright, ambitious creative artworker to join our growing in-house design team. The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple artworking and design requests in a supremely organised fashion, with a devilish eye for detail, and creative flair. In the role, you'll get to work with exciting clients such as Microsoft, AMEX, Google and many more.
This will include:
- Editing and preparing print ready artwork across a range of media including: brochures, booklets, and proposals
- Working on presentations using a combination of Adobe CC and PowerPoint
- Ensuring all in-house as well as client brand guidelines are maintained
- Quality assurance of all work, ensuring 100% accuracy with no spelling, typographical errors and/or design/layout mistakes
- Creating graphics for digital platforms
- A recent degree in design and/or recent, relevant experience in design and artworking
- Enthusiastic, passionate about design, and have a great eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Supreme layout and typography skills
- Fluency in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Powerpoint
- Experience in managing relationships with a number of internal and external clients
- Familiarity with HTML and Interactive PDF is an additional plus