Group Marketing Communications Manager
Group Marketing Communications Manager, Maidenhead, £50,000-£55,000
About the role:
This successful global company is now looking for a Group Marketing Communications Manager to join their growing team, you will be working across global markets, managing and coordinating marketing communications, brand and PR activities.
You will oversee and shape a full suite of industry leading collateral and promotional communications to support lead generation and sales. Lead the development of best practice marketing communications activity in conjunction with local marketing teams.
As Group Marketing Communications Manager you will…
- Develop and drive the delivery of a Global marketing communications and media strategy, including collateral, promotion and sales support plans.
- Develop multi-channel communication campaigns and drive best practice adoption across the group business
- Organise the creation and development of collateral to effectively communicate product and service offering, and facilitate sales team effectiveness
- Support demand generation with effective PR, advertising and direct marketing communications Identify and support the development of International and localised exhibitions and events to deliver marketing qualified leads and brand engagement
- Support retention through customer insight and analysis. Develop customer engagement through best practice led effective customer communication tactics.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a B2B role for a large global organisation
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Experience in development of annual strategic plans and marketing performance analysis
- People management experience Understanding of multi-channel marketing in both the online and offline environments
- Proven experience in brand and communications management and the development of an insight-driven demand generation strategy
If this sounds like the perfect next job for you, then click apply and send me your CV today.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **