eCRM Senior Planner
3 days left
- Full Time
If you want to use your planning and eCRM expertise in a senior planning role working with some great brands this could be the role for you….
eCRM Senior Planner £55-£65K London
The eCRM Senior Planner will be responsible for the planning, measurement and optimisation of eCRM communications for key clients
As an expert planner / strategist you will use your experience in email and data driven marketing to create eCRM strategies and customer journeys for these clients.
- Work with key clients (retail and utilities) to help them put together the best eCRM strategies
- Make recommendation across data, content and creative.
- Optimise CRM programme engagement and conversion.
- Support new business pitches
- Act as a subject matter expert on eCRM
- Substantial digital CRM marketing planning experience, with specific experience working with email
- Experience working on data strategies
- Detailed understanding of optimisation of programme targeting
- Ability to make recommendations re creative and content
- Strong client-facing skills - able to have the gravitas and knowledge to present the strategies with confidence
This is a great senior planning role if you love eCRM. You will be working on one or more key clients - most likely in retail and / or utilities.
This is a company with lots of career potential - the role has come about due to a promotion.
The role is based in Central London and is paying between £55K and £70K depending on experience.
This great eCRM Senior Planner role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
But if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for eCRM Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly