Technical Project Manager
- Full Time
Exciting and innovative digital/CGI studio are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their studio in central London.
With a current team of 40 across two studios in London our client bring remarkable new architectural concepts to life using a powerful combination of logic and magic.
This is a pivotal role to manage and support clients and projects that have gone live in the market. In turn supporting the growth of the studio.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Support MD, Directors and Project Leads to manage and monitor all projects that have gone live in the market place
- Drive and maintain the highest levels of client services and communications
- The role will be the front line at all client launches, parties and events
- Proactive in the service of clients and digital products in the market place that include Media Tables, Interactive Scale Models, Real Time 3D apps, Virtual Reality experiences, and various media installations
- Monitor all interactive systems live in the market place for their reliability
- Report any issues in a timely manor to relevant department head and follow through to find a resolution for clients
- Manage invoicing to clients on call out fixes and service agreements
- Support key clients / projects to ensure deadlines are met and manage flow of information / client communication to internal teams
- Aid the delivery of excellence to ensure growth of clients and repeat commissions
- You will have strong IT skills and an appreciation for interactive media
- You will be design literate, and both comfortable and credible working directly with senior professionals and architects/designers. You will be able to speak their language well. With a strong design sense/appreciation, the delivery of excellent work will be meaningful to you.
- You will have strong problem solving skills
- You will have good commercial acumen
- You will be self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook, and have a clear focus on high quality output. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.