Integrated, multidisciplinary creative agency based in Vauxhall, London is looking for a conceptual Senior Designer to head up their small dynamic creative team.
Our client works with some of the largest brands in the world. They need a talented and highly conceptual senior brand-focused designer who can work across digital, identity, and print. Confidence, conviction and problem-ownership are big aspects of this role as they would expect the person to present and defend their ideas in front of a client.
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand the strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- Taking ownership of their projects
- Self-sufficient InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team-orientated as well as able to work on their own initiative
- Can manage third party suppliers, eg illustrators, photographers, CGI artists and animators
- Shows excellence across digital and print - lives and breathes design, esp branding
- Keeps focus on the detail as well as the client brief
- Can confidently present work to colleagues and clients
- Is commercially aware and able to work within budgets
- Uses a pencil before the Mac - good ‘traditional' visualising ability would be a bonus
Design disciplines and skills
- New brand identity creation (needs to demonstrate the conceptual process with lead-up work/sketches)
- Brand identity documentation - Brand manuals
- Implementation of brand across all channels; websites, brochures, annual reports, ads, etc - has ‘360 brand vision'
- Good typography and art-direction skills
- Experience of B2B preferred over B2C. Financial Services ideal, but not essential
- Exposure to advertising campaigns would be ideal, but not essential