Digital Experience Manager
- Contract Type
We are lucky to be partnering with an exciting player in the growing British fintec scene. Established in 2000, the business has gone from strength to strength, now operating some of the most high profile retail branded cards in the UK along with a portfolio of 'own-brand' consumer credit products. In 2014 it received private equity funding accelerating its substantial growth and took them from 50 to 300 employees based in Central London serving nearly 6 million customers.
Due to this success, it is now looking for a Digital Experience Manager to join the branded cards team to assist in their online acquisition growth plans. The role will make a significant contribution to the online acquisition target through the management of the customer acquisition experience and through the identification and delivery of key development initiatives to improve customer application journeys.
The role holder will drive growth through planning and delivery of conversion initiatives across its retailer partners to ensure it is delivering against the overall strategy for acquiring new customers in an online environment. Supported by the wider marketing teams, you will focus on planning and executing changes to customer experience that will ultimately welcome more customers.
The nature of the role means that responsibilities and expectations will be diverse ranging from strategy creation, to A/B and MVT testing, to 3rd party management, to development of reporting, to management of delivery through internal change processes and content builds (e.g. wireframes).
- Responsibility for setting the agenda and delivering digital solutions that drive an optimal customer experience
- Responsibility for the continued improvement in online acquisition customer experience, and subsequent conversion rates
- Development of testing strategies to support optimisation programmes
- Responsibility for the development of the tools and processes that will ensure a robust understanding of online conversion performance
- Providing support for promotional and conversion activity
- Ensuring digital change projects are executed and delivered on time, within business expectation, ensuring there are no defects impacting the operational execution of what has been delivered
For your application to be successful you must have a proven track record in the understanding of online acquisition models and conversion management - preferably from within a credit card business. You will need strong digital capabilities and deep understanding of how digital solution can improve customer experiences as well as application and conversion rates. This is an exciting role with a fast paced business not for the faint - hearted!
Apply for Digital Experience Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly