Senior Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Truffle are looking for an Senior Marketing Manager (ideally with experience in luxury lifestyle or luxury products) for a beautiful high end retail brand based in the heart of Clerkenwell.
They are a well established British brand producing award winning second-to-none products that are stocked by high end retailers, 5 star hotels, restaurants and also health clubs; they are a small independent brand, whose story is steeped in heritage, their founder is a very inspirational character who takes part in lots of talks around the world and is heavily involved in charitable projects.
The approach to their creative says it all, they have won awards for their packaging design. The brand are now pushing to get more involved in the digital and ecommerce space; social networks, social content, digital advertising, ecommerce and generally growing their reputation online as well as offline.
The Job Overview:
- Senior Marketing Manager with an emphasis on Digital and Brand management
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Director to establish the UK marketing strategy as well as position the brand globally
- Oversee and manage a team of 3 (Ecommerce Manager, CRM Manager, Content Manager)
- Communicate the global brand strategy across all markets, ensuring consistent application and acting as “brand guardian”.
- Help to create and push the digital marketing strategy and execution for the brand
- A great understanding of ecommerce and growing a brand in the digital world
- Assess, plan and oversee the creative process for this luxury brands' collateral (internal and external comms)
- Create, update and communicate Global Brand and Tone of Voice Guidelines as well as Social Media Guidelines
- Oversee the management of the website and digital marketing, be responsible for the commercial results.
- Prepare marketing and PR activity reports for Senior Management and Stakeholder meetings.
- Source and manage relationships with PR agencies, co-developing the PR strategy for each quarter maximising digital and social streams.
- Drive E-commerce across the business and brand
- Come up with new and exciting ways to communicate with our wider audience
- Gain brand awareness and bring attention to the unique nature of this luxury brand, focusing on the charity work they are part of too.
- Knowledge and experience working with / for a luxury brand is essential.
- We need someone highly organised who can oversee uk and International teams, planning, forecasting, working to tight deadlines.
- Experience working with Social Media and Online Marketing is essential
- We'd love someone to come in with a birds eye view on Brand Comms too, someone who can be almost a "Brand Guardian" suggesting new and exciting ways to grow and market the brand
- We need someone quite entrepreneurial for this role, who can think on their feet and bring ideas and knowledge
- We need someone unflappable, enthusiastic, passionate, who loves a fast paced environment and can roll with the tides.
- 5 years plus experience in a similar role for a luxury brand is imperative
To find out more contact Mishel at Truffle!
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly