Digital Marketing Manager
Lansinoh are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a vibrant and dynamic team! (Experience across Digital, Social Media marketing and knowledge of E-commerce would be a big plus)
Lansinoh are committed to helping mums to breastfeed for longer & have a portfolio of market leading products available in most leading high street, grocery, baby specialist & independent stores nationwide. Lansinoh also have a fantastic range of organic bath time and skincare products. If you are looking to work for an innovative business with a fantastic culture this could be the role for you.
Job description & scope:
- Responsible for Amazon marketing spend, reporting on spend vs. sales performance
- Work closely with Sales Team & UK Marketing Manager to identify online trade marketing opportunities to help maximise sales
- Support UK Marketing Manager on through the line campaign development
- Execute compelling integrated digital marketing strategies with tight budgets and focus on ROI
- Upkeep and management of the current email marketing programme, including database maintenance
- Revising current articles to ensure SEO optimised
- Champion GDPR compliance for the UK marketing team
- Day to day management of the UK social media accounts
- Management of the Lansinoh UK website via the content management system - also assisting on the EMEA Export region
- Responsible for new digital platforms implemented by global team & take lead for the UK business (incl. app development & implementation)
- Manage external agencies & key partners to achieve KPIs and ROI, including (but not limited to) search engine optimisation services, influencer activity & online advertising campaigns
- Prepare regular engagement and performance reports for all digital channels, using various platforms to gain insight e.g. Google Analytics
- Perform other marketing and business projects / tasks as per business requirements
Person Specification & skillset
- A graduate in marketing or a digital related field with 5+ years specific digital marketing experience, gained ideally at a consumer-packaged goods manufacturer (preferably Mother & Baby, FMCG, OTC or consumer health)
- Experience working with Amazon, specifically on SSPA (formally AMS), keyword rankings & Amazon specific marketing activities
- Has previously worked with or for either UK health and beauty retailers, Grocery multiples, pharmacies and the mother and baby channel.
- Must have good commercial understanding of shopper, consumer & channels within social / digital & eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of changes required in line with GDPR
- Fully versed in the latest digital trends and techniques including social media platforms, web communication, mobile marketing, email marketing etc.
- Specific experience in SEO & influencer marketing campaigns necessary
- Has managed engagement and writing content for social media platforms
- Experienced in working with digital marketing platforms, database & eCRM management, having worked with platforms such as Act On & Percolate a plus
Experienced in managing external agencies & working with International offices.
An articulate individual with good communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
Adept and able to pick up new software solutions quickly & efficiently
A good problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude and lots of flexibility
Able to work alone using own initiative but must be equally comfortable working in a team
Effective at managing time and priorities and can handle tight deadlines
A professional and friendly person
All third party CV's will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.