This company, over the years, has grown to become a leading restaurant interior and commercial kitchen design companies, offering a full design service to clients within the hospitality, retail, leisure and education sectors.
Based centrally in Northamptonshire they are recruiting for a Project Designer to develop design concepts and proposals from internal and external briefs for presentation to clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpretation of the design brief to produce initial layout ideas
- Development of initial ideas and production of presentation materials to best illustrate the design
- Liaison with suppliers
- Completion of site surveys
- Preparation of proposals and supporting the project leader in presenting these
- Preparation of design pack
Person / Experience Required:
- IT skills including AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Interior Design experience within the commercial sector, ideally in hospitality
- Excellent design and technical detailing abilities
- Commercially and market aware
- Great communication skills
- A genuine interest in hospitality design