Marketing Campaign Executive
Michael Page Digital is seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Executive, with exceptional writing skills and proven experience with digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate will need to be experienced and comfortable with planning, reviewing, revising and implementing direct, PPC, social and programmatic campaigns for various audiences to generate new online sales.
My client is a global B2B organisation from within the Automotive space. This role will be based out of the Maidenhead head office.
The Marketing Campaign Executive will have the following responsibilities
- Develop the international campaign strategy for the business.
- Devise and deliver various below-the-line and through-the-line marketing campaigns across the UK and certain international markets.
- Manage trade media with regards to modest advertising placement.
- Devise, manage and develop targeted campaigns using PPC, remarketing, email, direct mail, social media and certain inbound marketing.
- Create analytical reports for project-based and on-going campaigns.
The ideal Marketing Campaign Executive will have the following
- Exceptional English writing abilities.
- Ability to project manage and prioritise parallel streams of work.
- Ability to recognise and adapt language to fit different audiences.
- Solid recent experience of designing and running direct marketing campaigns.
- Recent experience of planning, implementing and analysing PPC and programmatic campaigns.
A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE plus benefits.