Digital Marketing Executive
My client, a world leading provider, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, with proven success in managing and developing digital platforms.
My client is a global, market leading Automotive organisation based in Maidenhead.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be required to
- Help develop the international e-commerce strategy for the business.
- Prioritise and project manage all web developments.
- Devise and deliver SEO and conversion optimisation strategies.
- Work with the Campaign Executive to help optimise and monitor digital campaign activity (PPC, Social etc).
- Create analytical reports to understand the ongoing health of our websites and identify opportunities for improvement.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will be confident with monitoring, analysing and developing websites to target specific audiences internationally. They would have a solid understanding of SEO, conversion optimisation and e-commerce strategies.
They will have the following
- Strong technical understanding of websites, CMS platforms and e-commerce.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Solid recent experience of SEO, UX, split tests and heat maps.
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical approach to future developments.
A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE plus excellent benefits.