1 day left
- Full Time
PR Executive, Central London, c.£30,000 depending on experience
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in specialised recruitment services and solutions, located in over 30 countries around the world. They pride themselves in being a trusted adviser to their clients and candidates alike, offering a professional but personal service to their network.
About the Role
This role will actively support partners and consultants across two of the brands in the business. You will need to engage with consultants to gain in depth sector knowledge in which they operate.
- Creating a monthly newsletter for each brand and distribution of it
- Develop sector content relevant for the news agenda
- Develop good relationships with sector press
- Understand journalist requirements to get sector coverage
- Form part of the marketing team to develop: Event content, Social media content, Internal Communications.
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear communication ability both verbally and written format
- First class quality written work
Need to Have
- Preferably from a PR agency environment looking after B2B clients
- A strong arithmetic, strategic and analytical mind-set
- Awareness of economic, market and consumer trends
- Advanced knowledge of Ms Office suite.
- Experience in databases preferred.
If this role sounds perfect for you, or you'd like to find out more, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **