Our client is an award-winning technology company, delivering innovative solutions for over 10 years to leading UK companies. Their clients include one of the UK's biggest TV and financial services companies along with many charities and smaller businesses.
They're proud of their innovations and are genuinely a thought leader in their sphere. The company is full of great people who are passionate about what they do. The company has recently moved to a new Thames-side office so they have more space for growth.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join the creative team. The Copywriter will take the lead in creating all written content and scripts for podcasts and videos.
Experience in writing for the B2B technology market would be beneficial but a passion for technology is essential.
- Maintaining editorial calendar for content produced and commissioned for awareness and demand programs
- Writing and managing company blog (with understanding of SEO Principles)
- Sales/Marketing emails & Direct mail campaigns
- Ebooks, Brochures, Flyers and company newsletters (internal and external)
- Commissioning and editing technical White Papers
- Interviewing customers and writing case studies
- Editing documents for use across multiple channels - press release, case studies, for web and print
- Working on Wider content formats including Podcasts, Videos and Animation Scripts
- Understanding of B2B IT, Cloud computing and business continuity
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, inbound marketing concepts and social media
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including writing, editing and proofreading experience - articulate and creative
- Proven track record in deploying marketing campaigns
- Experienced with various email marketing and analytics tools a plus
If the above sounds like you then please apply now