Marketing Manager - Gü Puds
Marketing Manager - Gü Puds
c.70K + Benefits package + Bonus
Shepherds Bush, London
With its mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere, Gü Puds has built an exceptional reputation for quality, innovation and indulgence with its hugely successful range of puddings and desserts. With sales of over £60m, the business has shown substantial growth and is successfully building a presence in several European markets. The London based team injects huge energy and passion into every area of the business, ensuring that everything the company does is at the leading edge. From the finest ingredients to the most innovative marketing initiative, this is a business that is committed to growth, where high calibre people can play a key role is moving it forward at a pace.
As part of this growth strategy, Gü Puds is looking for a super talented FMCG marketer to join the team. In this exciting new brand leadership role, working alongside the Marketing Director, you'll play a central role in moving the brand forward on a day-to-day basis. This will include shaping brand strategy, delivering integrated ATL, digital, PR and promotional campaigns, managing innovation/range extension and design initiatives right across the mix.
Opportunities like this are rare. This is not an ‘ivory tower' role in a huge hierarchical machine where every decision is made by a regional or global committee. This is a hands-on opportunity for someone who will thrive on the challenge of identifying business opportunities to grow the brand, be it through innovation or leveraging the existing portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking a lead role in the development of annual brand plans; managing strategic analysis, planning and execution setting.
- Owning the development and the delivery of the UK brand activation programme, working closely with other members of the brand team to develop compelling, innovative initiatives.
- Working with the Marketing Director, international colleagues and roster agencies to develop ATL creative and media strategy, PR and digital strategy and activation programmers, including website, social media and e-commerce channels.
- Working closely with the innovation team on relevant innovation projects to shape all elements of the process from ideation to concept inception to delivery in market.
- Championing brand plans with internal and external stakeholders, including engaging with key trade customers.
- Keeping abreast of key industry developments and opportunities and borrowing from excellence in other categories to apply in activation and share with the wider team.
- Building business cases, including financial rationale, securing approval to mobilise the business behind a plan of action to address opportunities or issues.
- Line managing 2 members of the marketing team, providing guidance and support and managing their workload and output.
Who we are looking for:
This is a superb role for someone truly looking for a new, hands-on challenge where they can combine commercial and creative skills to deliver results quickly from day one. Smart and ambitious, you will have worked your way up the marketing ladder in an FMCG business, and of course, you'll be a foodie who is excited by the opportunity to drive this brand forward. Key skills include:
- A driven and commercially minded marketer enthused by the prospect of using insight, logic, creativity and flair to drive results at pace.
- Experience of developing creative work across ATL and BTL channels, specifically TV, out of home and digital/social media, getting the very best out of partner agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, consistently displaying a confident, friendly, enthusiastic approach.
- A strong leader, knowing when to engage key stakeholders in the most effective manner to achieve results.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, able to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a fast paced culture with changing priorities.
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in French and/or German would be a bonus.
If you are up to this challenge, please contact Adam Tarsh at The Tarsh Partnership now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills and flair to a uniquely exciting and challenging business. email@example.com I 020 7849 6875
Job reference: TL884591