Data Planning Director
Data Planning Director - London, £75K - £90K
Great opportunity to be the data planning lead on an exciting CRM account at one of London's best marketing agencies.
Data Planning Director - The role
- You will be responsible for the planning of CRM and data strategies for a brand new win. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impression and help this client drive forward their CRM and data strategy.
- You will build strong relationships with the client on the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and data activities.
- Drive strategy across numerous channels including DM, email and SMS channels as well as digital and social.
- Management of more junior members of the data planning team.
Data Planning Director - Skills and experience
- Extensive data planning and strategy experience gained agency side.
- Strong around all aspects of data and CRM programmes - plus an understanding of digital and social data.
- Strong client facing communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond the client's brief
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database and analytics platforms
- Management experiencE
This is an exciting role for a Data Planning Director to join a leading marketing agency in a senior role.
The salary is around £75K- £90K plus benefits.
If you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me email@example.com