Content Writer | Social Media
NU Creative Talent and our sister company - the award-winning independent creative agency, NU Creative - are looking for a Content Writer with social media expertise and eagle-eyed editing skills to join our ever-growing studio.
As Content Writer, you'll take the lead developing both companies' social media platforms, ensuring relevant content engages with the right audience whilst broadening our reach. You'll create and post eye-catching design- and recruitment-focused content, whether short-copy or blog-worthy long-copy. In addition, you'll utilise your flawless grammar skills to proofread and edit NU Creative's proposals as well as other documents.
- Manage social media platforms across both sides of the business
- Create and distribute fresh content in order to promote both companies' brands and increase social presence
- Write additional content across both companies' sites
- Proofread and edit documentation, including proposals
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience managing and developing social media platforms
- Experience posting content across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Confident establishing social media presence across other platforms, such as Reddit, Snapchat and Instagram
- Awe-inspiring attention to detail
- Document proofreading and editing experience
- Ideally degree-educated
- Grammatically correct…Actually, make that grammatically perfect