Principle Back-End Engineer | Microsoft Azure
Our client was established over 10 years ago. They are an innovative technology company creating customer centric products and software to help transform their client's businesses.
They've won multiple awards for their work. Their development puts people first and human-centred design is at the forefront of their design.
Some of the products and services available include:
- Smart TV Apps
- IOT Security and Prototyping
- Hololens Development
- VR/AR development
- Device Integration
- Cloud Development
- Big Data and Analytics
- Machine Learning
- BlockChain Software
- UX/UI & Experience Design
We're looking for a world class Back-End Engineer will be working with consultants, data scientists, operations and network people to understand the unique problems clients face and design solutions that exceed the state-of-the-art in the industry today. You will be involved in every phase of the product development, from problem definition, to design, implementation, and delivery.
As an experienced member of the team you will share your deep wealth of experience with others to raise standards of software excellence and lead by example, with a relentless focus on best practices in software development and continuous deliver delivery of business value.
- Significant back-end experience
- Experience of building scalable architecture on Microsoft Azure (essential), experience of the stack providing solutions for ETL and Data Science applications
- Experience as a Cloud architect
- Experience of designing and implementing web services and APIs
- Experience of working with large volume high throughput data applications
- Experience of working directly with end-users at all stages of an application lifecycle
- A solid understanding of relational and non-relational data stores
- A solid understanding of data science
- Experience in designing cloud based solutions
A full job spec is available. Please apply to find out more.