Digital Account Manager
Position: Digital Account Manager
Our client is a fully integrated agency specialising in developing brands via design, web and digital marketing services, based in Essex. Their projects are varied, fun and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth. They are looking for an energetic, organised and reliable Digital Account Manager to join the team.
You will have ownership for all aspects of the agency's digital clients including project and account management, coordinating online / offline projects and working with the internal teams to ensure deadlines are met and client expectations exceeded.
Managing all aspects of monthly client's digital needs including
- Managing and scheduling digital marketing campaigns
- Providing SEO services to digital clients
- Managing social media accounts, from content, copy and approval stages
- Up selling additional social and digital opportunities
- Broadening the digital services via new business pitches and SEO outreach
- First point of contact for digital enquiries
- Work with internal teams to manage and deliver projects on time on budget
- Ensure steady workflow of the studio where you are the project lead
- Build solid supportive and challenging relationships with design & web teams
It is a fast paced environment and you'll be working to tight deadlines. You will need a keen eye for detail, strong English and grammar use, full of creative ideas, understand brand consistency and be highly organised to ensure all works are delivered on time on budget.
Required Skill Set
- Good understanding of everything Digital, from Social to Strategy
- Highly organised and can work across functional teams
- Can work on your own initiative, be personable and adaptable
- Ability to juggle and prioritise your workload
- Knowledge and capability for current best practice SEO methods
- In depth knowledge of Goggles past and present algorithms
- Understanding of SEO tools, from ranking, audit, traffic and backlink tools
- AdWords set up, optimisation, campaign management and reporting
- Paid social set up, optimisation, campaign management and reporting
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.