Principal Front-End Engineer- React
We're looking for world-class candidates who are open to a permanent job and/or contract/freelance. Salary and day rates are totally negotiable. The job will be based in central London.
Our client is a top tier consulting house who work with companies in 20 industries and 60 countries. They are currently going through digital transformation and building a range of business applications and products for which we need a Principal Front-End Engineer who great React experience.
We're looking for a world class Front End Engineer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
You will work with clients to understand the unique problems they face and design solutions that exceed the state-of-the-art in the industry today. You will be involved in every phase of the product development, from problem definition, to design, implementation, and delivery.
- Significant experience and an exceptional track record in delivering quality front-end engineering solutions
- A React expert
- Through understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience of popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Please apply to find out more.