Head of Marketing and Agronomy
Head of Marketing and Agronomy, ICL Europe
- VP, S&M Europe and VP Agronomy
Reporting to this position:
- Technical support agronomists in Europe.
- Create short and long term demand for the entity's products through agronomic and communication activities
- Enable and lead marketing activities
- Manage and promote the entity's product portfolio.
- Lead and manage technical sales support agronomists in the various countries in Europe.
- Update and educate the technical support team and the sales team on agronomy trends, and results from trials.
- Train and update Sales Operations teams.
- Train and update customers
- Initiate and manage field trials (experiment, budget, execution, summary)
- Create agronomic and marketing content and disseminate via various professional communication channels in the relevant languages
- Manage and promote communication and branding of the product portfolio (advertising, media, branding, brochures)
- Teaching, presenting, publishing
- Present commercial presentations to customers and opinion makers
- Support our customers in promotion of ICLF Products
- Deliverable of selling materials -create selling materials and tools for the sales team based on the trials results
- Develop effective teamwork among the European agronomical group
- Manage the agronomy and communication budget
- Leads a Public Relations approach with all type of pre-scripters: institutes, authorities, farmer organizations, food industry…
- VP Agronomy
- VP S&M Europe
- Countries sales managers
- Technical support in European countries
- Regional sales representative
- Distribution: technical & agronomical managers
- Sales rep and agronomists of Cooperatives and retailers
- Technical Institutes or professional bodies (Universities, research centre's)
Profile & Skills required:
- Experience of 5-7 years in fertilizer companies and liaise with distribution, retail and cooperative; leading agronomic activities
- Good knowledge of the Agribusiness distribution, Retails
- Fluent in English, German/French /Spanish is an advantage
- Organizing and running meetings
- Good knowledge of IT tools - MS office
- Customer Relationship & Service
- MSC in agronomy / soil science / plant nutrition; PhD in agronomy is an advantage
Please submit a copy of your current CV along with a cover letter using the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.